What Triggers Reproductive Life? Effects of Adolescent Cohabitation, Social Novelty and Aggression in a Monogamous Mouse
Article first published online: 18 DEC 2008
© 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 Blackwell Verlag, Berlin
Volume 115, Issue 1, pages 87–95, January 2009
How to Cite
Busquet, N., Leveille Nizerolle, C. and Feron, C. (2009), What Triggers Reproductive Life? Effects of Adolescent Cohabitation, Social Novelty and Aggression in a Monogamous Mouse. Ethology, 115: 87–95. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0310.2008.01586.x
- Issue published online: 18 DEC 2008
- Article first published online: 18 DEC 2008
- Received: March 18, 2008 Initial acceptance: May 30, 2008 Final acceptance: September 8, 2008 (K. Reinhold)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!