A Statistical Modelling Approach to the Occurrence and Timing of Reconciliation in Wild Japanese Macaques
Article first published online: 16 JAN 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 Blackwell Verlag, Berlin
Volume 115, Issue 2, pages 152–166, February 2009
How to Cite
Majolo, B., Ventura, R. and Koyama, N. F. (2009), A Statistical Modelling Approach to the Occurrence and Timing of Reconciliation in Wild Japanese Macaques. Ethology, 115: 152–166. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0310.2008.01591.x
- Issue published online: 16 JAN 2009
- Article first published online: 16 JAN 2009
- Received: July 25, 2008 Initial acceptance: August 31, 2008 Final acceptance: October 1, 2008 (J. Wright)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!