Predation Risks and Anti-Predation Parental Care Behavior: An Experimental Study in a Tropical Skink
Version of Record online: 29 JAN 2009
© 2009 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Volume 115, Issue 3, pages 273–279, March 2009
How to Cite
Huang, W.-s. and Wang, H.-Y. (2009), Predation Risks and Anti-Predation Parental Care Behavior: An Experimental Study in a Tropical Skink. Ethology, 115: 273–279. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0310.2008.01596.x
- Issue online: 29 JAN 2009
- Version of Record online: 29 JAN 2009
- Received: July 14, 2008 Initial acceptance: September 20, 2008 Final acceptance: November 5, 2008 (J. Wright)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!