To Compensate or Not? Caring Parents Respond Differentially to Mate Removal and Mate Handicapping in the Burying Beetle, Nicrophorus quadripunctatus
Version of Record online: 18 DEC 2008
© 2009 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Volume 115, Issue 1, pages 1–6, January 2009
How to Cite
Suzuki, S. and Nagano, M. (2009), To Compensate or Not? Caring Parents Respond Differentially to Mate Removal and Mate Handicapping in the Burying Beetle, Nicrophorus quadripunctatus. Ethology, 115: 1–6. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0310.2008.01598.x
- Issue online: 18 DEC 2008
- Version of Record online: 18 DEC 2008
- Received: September 6, 2008 Initial acceptance: October 3, 2008 Final acceptance: October 26, 2008 (J. Schneider)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!