Calls in the Forest: A Comparative Approach to How Bats Find Tree Cavities
Article first published online: 16 JAN 2009
© 2009 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Volume 115, Issue 2, pages 167–177, February 2009
How to Cite
Ruczyński, I., Kalko, E. K. V. and Siemers, B. M. (2009), Calls in the Forest: A Comparative Approach to How Bats Find Tree Cavities. Ethology, 115: 167–177. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0310.2008.01599.x
- Issue published online: 16 JAN 2009
- Article first published online: 16 JAN 2009
- Received: June 30, 2008 Initial acceptance: August 27, 2008 Final acceptance: October 8, 2008 (G. Beckers)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!