Male Siamese Fighting Fish, Betta splendens, Increase Rather than Conceal Courtship Behavior when a Rival is Present
Article first published online: 16 JAN 2009
© 2009 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Volume 115, Issue 2, pages 186–195, February 2009
How to Cite
Dzieweczynski, T. L., Lyman, S. and Poor, E. A. (2009), Male Siamese Fighting Fish, Betta splendens, Increase Rather than Conceal Courtship Behavior when a Rival is Present. Ethology, 115: 186–195. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0310.2008.01602.x
- Issue published online: 16 JAN 2009
- Article first published online: 16 JAN 2009
- Received: July 10, 2008 Initial acceptance: August 21, 2008 Final acceptance: October 11, 2008 (S. A. Foster)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!