Lack of Sex-Biased Maternal Investment in spite of a Skewed Birth Sex Ratio in White-Headed Langurs (Trachypithecus leucocephalus)
Article first published online: 29 JAN 2009
© 2009 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Volume 115, Issue 3, pages 280–286, March 2009
How to Cite
Zhao, Q., Jin, T., Wang, D., Qin, D., Yin, L., Ran, W. and Pan, W. (2009), Lack of Sex-Biased Maternal Investment in spite of a Skewed Birth Sex Ratio in White-Headed Langurs (Trachypithecus leucocephalus). Ethology, 115: 280–286. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0310.2008.01609.x
- Issue published online: 29 JAN 2009
- Article first published online: 29 JAN 2009
- Received: July 7, 2008 Initial acceptance: September 5, 2008 Final acceptance: November 9, 2008 (J. Schneider)
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!