Risk Assessment and Withdrawal Behavior by Two Species of Aposematic Poison Frogs, Dendrobates auratus and Oophaga pumilio, on Forest Trails
Version of Record online: 17 MAR 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 Blackwell Verlag, Berlin
Volume 115, Issue 4, pages 311–320, April 2009
How to Cite
Cooper Jr, W. E., Caldwell, J. P. and Vitt, L. J. (2009), Risk Assessment and Withdrawal Behavior by Two Species of Aposematic Poison Frogs, Dendrobates auratus and Oophaga pumilio, on Forest Trails. Ethology, 115: 311–320. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0310.2009.01615.x
- Issue online: 17 MAR 2009
- Version of Record online: 17 MAR 2009
- Received: July 16, 2008 Initial acceptance: October 23, 2008 Final acceptance: November 16, 2008 (D. Zeh)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!