Mate Attraction in a Burrowing Wolf-Spider (Araneae, Lycosidae) is not Olfactory Mediated
Version of Record online: 17 MAR 2009
© 2009 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Volume 115, Issue 4, pages 375–383, April 2009
How to Cite
Fernández-Montraveta, C. and Cuadrado, M. (2009), Mate Attraction in a Burrowing Wolf-Spider (Araneae, Lycosidae) is not Olfactory Mediated. Ethology, 115: 375–383. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0310.2009.01623.x
- Issue online: 17 MAR 2009
- Version of Record online: 17 MAR 2009
- Received: November 22, 2008 Initial acceptance: December 18, 2008 Final acceptance: December 19, 2008 (J. Schneider)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!