Fluctuating Asymmetry of Responders Affects Offers in the Ultimatum Game Oppositely According to Attractiveness or Need as Perceived by Proposers
Article first published online: 2 JUN 2009
© 2009 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Volume 115, Issue 7, pages 627–632, July 2009
How to Cite
Zaatari, D., Palestis, B. G. and Trivers, R. (2009), Fluctuating Asymmetry of Responders Affects Offers in the Ultimatum Game Oppositely According to Attractiveness or Need as Perceived by Proposers. Ethology, 115: 627–632. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0310.2009.01648.x
- Issue published online: 2 JUN 2009
- Article first published online: 2 JUN 2009
- Received: October 7, 2008 Initial acceptance: January 17, 2009 Final acceptance: February 9, 2009 (S. A. Foster)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!