Post-Conflict Affiliation in Barbary Macaques is Influenced by Conflict Characteristics and Relationship Quality, but Does Not Diminish Short-Term Renewed Aggression
Article first published online: 2 JUN 2009
© 2009 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Volume 115, Issue 7, pages 658–670, July 2009
How to Cite
Patzelt, A., Pirow, R. and Fischer, J. (2009), Post-Conflict Affiliation in Barbary Macaques is Influenced by Conflict Characteristics and Relationship Quality, but Does Not Diminish Short-Term Renewed Aggression. Ethology, 115: 658–670. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0310.2009.01649.x
- Issue published online: 2 JUN 2009
- Article first published online: 2 JUN 2009
- Received: December 3, 2008 Initial acceptance: January 7, 2009 Final acceptance: March 2, 2009 (J. Wright)
Vol. 116, Issue 3, 281, Article first published online: 18 FEB 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!