Male-Biased Sex Ratios in Offspring of Attractive Males in the Guppy
Version of Record online: 2 JUN 2009
© 2009 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Volume 115, Issue 7, pages 682–690, July 2009
How to Cite
Karino, K. and Sato, A. (2009), Male-Biased Sex Ratios in Offspring of Attractive Males in the Guppy. Ethology, 115: 682–690. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0310.2009.01650.x
- Issue online: 2 JUN 2009
- Version of Record online: 2 JUN 2009
- Received: December 5, 2008 Initial acceptance: January 7, 2009 Final acceptance: March 16, 2009 (K. Reinhold)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!