What Drives Wolves: Fear or Hunger? Humans, Diet, Climate and Wolf Activity Patterns
Version of Record online: 15 MAY 2009
© 2009 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Volume 115, Issue 7, pages 649–657, July 2009
How to Cite
Theuerkauf, J. (2009), What Drives Wolves: Fear or Hunger? Humans, Diet, Climate and Wolf Activity Patterns. Ethology, 115: 649–657. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0310.2009.01653.x
- Issue online: 2 JUN 2009
- Version of Record online: 15 MAY 2009
- Received: December 18, 2008 Initial acceptance: February 13, 2009 Final acceptance: March 1, 2009 (J. Schneider)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!