Early Comers Become Owners: Effect of Residency Experience on Territorial Contest Dynamics in a Lycaenid Butterfly
Article first published online: 7 JUL 2009
© 2009 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Volume 115, Issue 8, pages 767–773, August 2009
How to Cite
Takeuchi, T. and Honda, K. (2009), Early Comers Become Owners: Effect of Residency Experience on Territorial Contest Dynamics in a Lycaenid Butterfly. Ethology, 115: 767–773. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0310.2009.01665.x
- Issue published online: 7 JUL 2009
- Article first published online: 7 JUL 2009
- Received: February 12, 2009 Initial acceptance: March 6, 2009 Final acceptance: April 23, 2009 (J. Schneider)
Vol. 115, Issue 10, 1007, Article first published online: 1 SEP 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!