Trans-Generational Influence of Human Disturbances in Japanese Quail: Egg Quality Influences Male Social and Sexual Behaviour
Version of Record online: 11 AUG 2009
© 2009 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Volume 115, Issue 9, pages 879–887, September 2009
How to Cite
Bertin, A., Hirschenhauser, K. and Kotrschal, K. (2009), Trans-Generational Influence of Human Disturbances in Japanese Quail: Egg Quality Influences Male Social and Sexual Behaviour. Ethology, 115: 879–887. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0310.2009.01672.x
- Issue online: 11 AUG 2009
- Version of Record online: 11 AUG 2009
- Received: March 6, 2009 Initial acceptance: April 6, 2009 Final acceptance: May 18, 2009 (J. Wright)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!