Song Perch Height in Rufous-and-White Wrens: Does Behaviour Enhance Effective Communication in a Tropical Forest?
Article first published online: 11 AUG 2009
© 2009 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Volume 115, Issue 9, pages 897–904, September 2009
How to Cite
Barker, N. K. S. and Mennill, D. J. (2009), Song Perch Height in Rufous-and-White Wrens: Does Behaviour Enhance Effective Communication in a Tropical Forest?. Ethology, 115: 897–904. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0310.2009.01674.x
- Issue published online: 11 AUG 2009
- Article first published online: 11 AUG 2009
- Received: October 3, 2008 Initial acceptance: December 16, 2008 Final acceptance: May 27, 2009 (D. Zeh)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!