Anxiety Level Predicts Post-Conflict Behaviour in Wild Japanese Macaques (Macaca fuscata yakui)
Article first published online: 1 SEP 2009
© 2009 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Volume 115, Issue 10, pages 986–995, October 2009
How to Cite
Majolo, B., Ventura, R. and Koyama, N. F. (2009), Anxiety Level Predicts Post-Conflict Behaviour in Wild Japanese Macaques (Macaca fuscata yakui). Ethology, 115: 986–995. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0310.2009.01685.x
- Issue published online: 1 SEP 2009
- Article first published online: 1 SEP 2009
- Received: March 11, 2009 Initial acceptance: April 14, 2009 Final acceptance: June 15, 2009 (K. Reinhold)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!