Diversity of the Vocal Signals of Concave-Eared Torrent Frogs (Odorrana tormota): Evidence for Individual Signatures
Version of Record online: 14 SEP 2009
© 2009 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Volume 115, Issue 11, pages 1015–1028, November 2009
How to Cite
Feng, A. S., Riede, T., Arch, V. S., Yu, Z., Xu, Z.-M., Yu, X.-J. and Shen, J.-X. (2009), Diversity of the Vocal Signals of Concave-Eared Torrent Frogs (Odorrana tormota): Evidence for Individual Signatures. Ethology, 115: 1015–1028. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0310.2009.01692.x
- Issue online: 11 OCT 2009
- Version of Record online: 14 SEP 2009
- Received: February 10, 2009 Initial acceptance: May 27, 2009 Final acceptance: July 1, 2009 (D. Zeh)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!