Diverging Cave- and River-Dwelling Newts Exert the Same Mate Preference in their Native Light Conditions
Article first published online: 14 SEP 2009
© 2009 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Volume 115, Issue 11, pages 1036–1045, November 2009
How to Cite
Dreiss, A. N., Guillaume, O. and Clobert, J. (2009), Diverging Cave- and River-Dwelling Newts Exert the Same Mate Preference in their Native Light Conditions. Ethology, 115: 1036–1045. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0310.2009.01693.x
- Issue published online: 11 OCT 2009
- Article first published online: 14 SEP 2009
- Received: March 20, 2009 Initial acceptance: May 27, 2009 Final acceptance: July 20, 2009 (K. Reinhold)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!