Colony Budding and its Effects on Food Allocation in the Highly Polygynous Ant, Monomorium pharaonis
Article first published online: 14 SEP 2009
© 2009 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Volume 115, Issue 11, pages 1091–1099, November 2009
How to Cite
Buczkowski, G. and Bennett, G. (2009), Colony Budding and its Effects on Food Allocation in the Highly Polygynous Ant, Monomorium pharaonis. Ethology, 115: 1091–1099. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0310.2009.01698.x
- Issue published online: 11 OCT 2009
- Article first published online: 14 SEP 2009
- Received: June 2, 2009 Initial acceptance: July 17, 2009 Final acceptance: August 13, 2009 (L. Ebensperger)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!