Male Performance and Body Size Affect Female Re-Mating Occurrence in the Orb-Web Spider Leucauge mariana (Araneae, Tetragnathidae)
Version of Record online: 12 OCT 2009
© 2009 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Volume 115, Issue 12, pages 1127–1136, December 2009
How to Cite
Aisenberg, A. (2009), Male Performance and Body Size Affect Female Re-Mating Occurrence in the Orb-Web Spider Leucauge mariana (Araneae, Tetragnathidae). Ethology, 115: 1127–1136. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0310.2009.01701.x
- Issue online: 10 NOV 2009
- Version of Record online: 12 OCT 2009
- Received: April 30 2009 Initial acceptance: June 14 2009 Final acceptance: August 8 2009 (S. A. Foster)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!