Age Affects Over-Marking of Opposite-Sex Scent Marks in Meadow Voles, Microtus pennsylvanicus
Article first published online: 2 NOV 2009
© 2009 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Volume 116, Issue 1, pages 24–31, January 2010
How to Cite
Ferkin, M. H. (2010), Age Affects Over-Marking of Opposite-Sex Scent Marks in Meadow Voles, Microtus pennsylvanicus. Ethology, 116: 24–31. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0310.2009.01711.x
- Issue published online: 14 DEC 2009
- Article first published online: 2 NOV 2009
- Received: August 4, 2009 Initial acceptance: September 8, 2009 Final acceptance: September 16, 2009 (L. Ebensperger)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!