Chemical Mediation of Prey Recognition by Spider-Hunting Wasps
Article first published online: 14 DEC 2009
© 2010 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Volume 116, Issue 1, pages 85–95, January 2010
How to Cite
Uma, D. B. and Weiss, M. R. (2010), Chemical Mediation of Prey Recognition by Spider-Hunting Wasps. Ethology, 116: 85–95. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0310.2009.01715.x
- Issue published online: 14 DEC 2009
- Article first published online: 14 DEC 2009
- Received: May 28, 2009 Initial acceptance: August 29, 2009 Final acceptance: October 17, 2009 (D. Zeh)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!