Paternity Loss in Relation to Male Age, Territorial Behaviour and Stress in the Pied Flycatcher
Version of Record online: 14 DEC 2009
© 2010 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Volume 116, Issue 1, pages 76–84, January 2010
How to Cite
Moreno, J., Martínez, J.-G., Morales, J., Lobato, E., Merino, S., Tomás, G., Vásquez, R. A., Möstl, E. and Osorno, J. L. (2010), Paternity Loss in Relation to Male Age, Territorial Behaviour and Stress in the Pied Flycatcher. Ethology, 116: 76–84. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0310.2009.01716.x
- Issue online: 14 DEC 2009
- Version of Record online: 14 DEC 2009
- Received: July 14, 2009 Initial acceptance: September 7, 2009 Final acceptance: October 12, 2009 (G. Beckers)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!