Effect of Population Density and Female Body Size on Number and Size of Offspring in a Species with Size-Dependent Contests over Resources
Version of Record online: 6 JAN 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Volume 116, Issue 2, pages 120–128, February 2010
How to Cite
Rauter, C. M., Mcguire, M. J., Gwartney, M. M. and Space, J. E. (2010), Effect of Population Density and Female Body Size on Number and Size of Offspring in a Species with Size-Dependent Contests over Resources. Ethology, 116: 120–128. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0310.2009.01720.x
- Issue online: 6 JAN 2010
- Version of Record online: 6 JAN 2010
- Received: March 22, 2009 Initial acceptance: June 14, 2009 Final acceptance: October 20, 2009 (S. A. Foster)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!