A Behavioral Syndrome in the Adzuki Bean Beetle: Genetic Correlation Among Death Feigning, Activity, and Mating Behavior
Version of Record online: 6 JAN 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Volume 116, Issue 2, pages 108–112, February 2010
How to Cite
Nakayama, S. and Miyatake, T. (2010), A Behavioral Syndrome in the Adzuki Bean Beetle: Genetic Correlation Among Death Feigning, Activity, and Mating Behavior. Ethology, 116: 108–112. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0310.2009.01721.x
- Issue online: 6 JAN 2010
- Version of Record online: 6 JAN 2010
- Received: April 20, 2009 Initial acceptance: October 5, 2009 Final acceptance: October 5, 2009 (J. Kotiaho)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!