Male Ornamentation in a Sex-Role Reversed Pipefish Corythoichthys haematopterus
Article first published online: 11 JAN 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Volume 116, Issue 3, pages 226–232, March 2010
How to Cite
Matsumoto, K., Sogabe, A. and Yanagisawa, Y. (2010), Male Ornamentation in a Sex-Role Reversed Pipefish Corythoichthys haematopterus. Ethology, 116: 226–232. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0310.2009.01730.x
- Issue published online: 18 FEB 2010
- Article first published online: 11 JAN 2010
- Received: July 22, 2009 Initial acceptance: September 19, 2009 Final acceptance: November 21, 2009 (J. Schneider)
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!