Acoustic Properties of Long Calls Given by Flanged Male Orang-Utans (Pongo pygmaeus wurmbii) Reflect Both Individual Identity and Context
Article first published online: 25 MAR 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Volume 116, Issue 5, pages 385–395, May 2010
How to Cite
Spillmann, B., Dunkel, L. P., Van Noordwijk, M. A., Amda, R. N. A., Lameira, A. R., Wich, S. A. and Van Schaik, C. P. (2010), Acoustic Properties of Long Calls Given by Flanged Male Orang-Utans (Pongo pygmaeus wurmbii) Reflect Both Individual Identity and Context. Ethology, 116: 385–395. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0310.2010.01744.x
- Issue published online: 13 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 25 MAR 2010
- Received: October 31, 2009 Initial acceptance: November 30, 2009 Final acceptance: November 30, 2009 (G. Beckers)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!