The Function of Male Agonistic Displays in Ursine Colobus Monkeys (Colobus vellerosus): Male Competition, Female Mate Choice or Sexual Coercion?
Article first published online: 9 MAR 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Volume 116, Issue 4, pages 366–380, April 2010
How to Cite
Teichroeb, J. A. and Sicotte, P. (2010), The Function of Male Agonistic Displays in Ursine Colobus Monkeys (Colobus vellerosus): Male Competition, Female Mate Choice or Sexual Coercion?. Ethology, 116: 366–380. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0310.2010.01752.x
- Issue published online: 9 MAR 2010
- Article first published online: 9 MAR 2010
- Received: August 19, 2009 Initial acceptance: October 27, 2009 Final acceptance: January 20, 2010 (L. Ebensperger)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!