Anti-Predator Behaviour in a Nocturnal Primate, the Grey Mouse Lemur (Microcebus murinus)
Version of Record online: 10 MAR 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Volume 116, Issue 5, pages 429–439, May 2010
How to Cite
Rahlfs, M. and Fichtel, C. (2010), Anti-Predator Behaviour in a Nocturnal Primate, the Grey Mouse Lemur (Microcebus murinus). Ethology, 116: 429–439. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0310.2010.01756.x
- Issue online: 13 APR 2010
- Version of Record online: 10 MAR 2010
- Received: October 14, 2009 Initial acceptance: November 27, 2009 Final acceptance: January 27, 2010 (J. Wright)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!