A New Case of Consensual Decision: Collective Movement in Earthworms
Version of Record online: 22 MAR 2010
© 2010 University of Liege, Gembloux Agro BioTech
Volume 116, Issue 6, pages 546–553, June 2010
How to Cite
Zirbes, L., Deneubourg, J.-L., Brostaux, Y. and Haubruge, E. (2010), A New Case of Consensual Decision: Collective Movement in Earthworms. Ethology, 116: 546–553. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0310.2010.01768.x
- Issue online: 6 MAY 2010
- Version of Record online: 22 MAR 2010
- Received: December 7, 2009 Initial acceptance: January 11, 2010 Final acceptance: February 8, 2010 (J. Wright)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!