What Makes Vocalisation Frequency an Unreliable Signal of Body Size in Birds? A Study on Black Swans
Article first published online: 16 MAR 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Volume 116, Issue 6, pages 554–563, June 2010
How to Cite
Patel, R., Mulder, R. A. and Cardoso, G. C. (2010), What Makes Vocalisation Frequency an Unreliable Signal of Body Size in Birds? A Study on Black Swans. Ethology, 116: 554–563. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0310.2010.01769.x
- Issue published online: 6 MAY 2010
- Article first published online: 16 MAR 2010
- Received: November 22, 2009 Initial acceptance: January 18, 2010 Final acceptance: February 8, 2010 (G. Beckers)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!