Tradeoff Between Travel Speed and Olfactory Food Detection in Ring-Tailed Coatis (Nasua nasua)
Article first published online: 4 MAY 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Volume 116, Issue 7, pages 671–679, July 2010
How to Cite
Hirsch, B. T. (2010), Tradeoff Between Travel Speed and Olfactory Food Detection in Ring-Tailed Coatis (Nasua nasua). Ethology, 116: 671–679. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0310.2010.01783.x
- Issue published online: 7 JUN 2010
- Article first published online: 4 MAY 2010
- Received: February 18, 2010 Initial acceptance: March 8, 2010 Final acceptance: April 1, 2010 (L. Ebensperger)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!