These authors contributed equally to this paper.
Eavesdropping on Male Singing Interactions Leads to Differential Allocation in Eggs
Version of Record online: 18 MAY 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Volume 116, Issue 7, pages 662–670, July 2010
How to Cite
Garcia-Fernandez, V., Amy, M., Lacroix, A., Malacarne, G. and Leboucher, G. (2010), Eavesdropping on Male Singing Interactions Leads to Differential Allocation in Eggs. Ethology, 116: 662–670. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0310.2010.01784.x
- Issue online: 7 JUN 2010
- Version of Record online: 18 MAY 2010
- Received: November 17, 2009 Initial acceptance: February 2, 2010 Final acceptance: March 22, 2010 (G. Beckers)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!