Vocal Discrimination in Mate Guarding Male Australian Sea Lions: Familiarity Breeds Contempt
Article first published online: 23 MAY 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Volume 116, Issue 8, pages 704–712, August 2010
How to Cite
Attard, M. R. G., Pitcher, B. J., Charrier, I., Ahonen, H. and Harcourt, R. G. (2010), Vocal Discrimination in Mate Guarding Male Australian Sea Lions: Familiarity Breeds Contempt. Ethology, 116: 704–712. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0310.2010.01786.x
- Issue published online: 2 JUL 2010
- Article first published online: 23 MAY 2010
- Received: February 2, 2010 Initial acceptance: March 11, 2010 Final acceptance: April 12, 2010 (G. Beckers)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!