Male Age and Experience Increases Mating Success but Not Female Fitness in the Mexican Fruit Fly
Version of Record online: 25 MAY 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Volume 116, Issue 8, pages 778–786, August 2010
How to Cite
Pérez-Staples, D., Martínez-Hernández, M. G. and Aluja, M. (2010), Male Age and Experience Increases Mating Success but Not Female Fitness in the Mexican Fruit Fly. Ethology, 116: 778–786. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0310.2010.01790.x
- Issue online: 2 JUL 2010
- Version of Record online: 25 MAY 2010
- Received: October 25, 2009 Initial acceptance: December 16, 2009 Final acceptance: April 24, 2010 (L. Ebensperger)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!