Singing Activity Reveals Personality Traits in Great Tits
Version of Record online: 23 MAY 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Volume 116, Issue 8, pages 763–769, August 2010
How to Cite
Naguib, M., Kazek, A., Schaper, S. V., Van Oers, K. and Visser, M. E. (2010), Singing Activity Reveals Personality Traits in Great Tits. Ethology, 116: 763–769. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0310.2010.01791.x
- Issue online: 2 JUL 2010
- Version of Record online: 23 MAY 2010
- Received: January 18, 2010 Initial acceptance: March 2, 2010 Final acceptance: April 23, 2010 (G. Beckers)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!