Evolutionary Perspective on the Interplay Between Family Life, and Parent and Offspring Personality
Article first published online: 7 JUN 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Volume 116, Issue 9, pages 787–796, September 2010
How to Cite
Roulin, A., Dreiss, A. N. and Kölliker, M. (2010), Evolutionary Perspective on the Interplay Between Family Life, and Parent and Offspring Personality. Ethology, 116: 787–796. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0310.2010.01793.x
- Issue published online: 2 AUG 2010
- Article first published online: 7 JUN 2010
- Received: January 12, 2010 Initial acceptance: March 10, 2010 Final acceptance: April 25, 2010 (J. Schneider)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!