Olfactory Experience Affects the Response of Meadow Voles to the Opposite-Sex Scent Donor of Mixed-Sex Over-Marks
Article first published online: 14 JUN 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Volume 116, Issue 9, pages 821–831, September 2010
How to Cite
Ferkin, M. H., Ferkin, D. A., Ferkin, B. D. and Vlautin, C. T. (2010), Olfactory Experience Affects the Response of Meadow Voles to the Opposite-Sex Scent Donor of Mixed-Sex Over-Marks. Ethology, 116: 821–831. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0310.2010.01795.x
- Issue published online: 2 AUG 2010
- Article first published online: 14 JUN 2010
- Received: December 9, 2009 Initial acceptance: January 21, 2010 Final acceptance: April 30, 2010 (L. Ebensperger)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!