Can Honey Bees Learn the Removal of a Stimulus as a Conditioning Cue?
Article first published online: 14 JUN 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Volume 116, Issue 9, pages 843–854, September 2010
How to Cite
Abramson, C. I., Nolf, S. L., Mixson, T. A. and Wells, H. (2010), Can Honey Bees Learn the Removal of a Stimulus as a Conditioning Cue?. Ethology, 116: 843–854. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0310.2010.01796.x
- Issue published online: 2 AUG 2010
- Article first published online: 14 JUN 2010
- Received: January 4, 2010 Initial acceptance: February 5, 2010 Final acceptance: May 7, 2010 (L. Ebensperger)
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!