Benefits and Costs of Dominance in the Angelfish Centropyge bicolor
Article first published online: 14 JUN 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Volume 116, Issue 9, pages 855–865, September 2010
How to Cite
Ang, T. Z. and Manica, A. (2010), Benefits and Costs of Dominance in the Angelfish Centropyge bicolor. Ethology, 116: 855–865. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0310.2010.01798.x
- Issue published online: 2 AUG 2010
- Article first published online: 14 JUN 2010
- Received: February 23, 2010 Initial acceptance: April 22, 2010 Final acceptance: May 8, 2010 (J. Wright)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!