Plesiomorphic Escape Decisions in Cryptic Horned Lizards (Phrynosoma) Having Highly Derived Antipredatory Defenses
Version of Record online: 20 JUL 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Volume 116, Issue 10, pages 920–928, October 2010
How to Cite
Cooper Jr, W. E. and Sherbrooke, W. C. (2010), Plesiomorphic Escape Decisions in Cryptic Horned Lizards (Phrynosoma) Having Highly Derived Antipredatory Defenses. Ethology, 116: 920–928. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0310.2010.01805.x
- Issue online: 9 SEP 2010
- Version of Record online: 20 JUL 2010
- Received: March 14, 2010 Initial acceptance: April 20, 2010 Final acceptance: May 27, 2010 (L. Ebensperger)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!