Repertoire Sharing and Song Similarity between Great Tit Males Decline with Distance between Forest Fragments
Article first published online: 12 AUG 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Volume 116, Issue 10, pages 951–960, October 2010
How to Cite
Rivera-Gutierrez, H. F., Matthysen, E., Adriaensen, F. and Slabbekoorn, H. (2010), Repertoire Sharing and Song Similarity between Great Tit Males Decline with Distance between Forest Fragments. Ethology, 116: 951–960. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0310.2010.01813.x
- Issue published online: 9 SEP 2010
- Article first published online: 12 AUG 2010
- Received: March 24, 2010 Initial acceptance: April 23, 2010 Final acceptance: June 2, 2010 (G. Beckers)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!