Vibratory Communication in the Jumping Spider Phidippus clarus: Substrate-borne Courtship Signals are Important for Male Mating Success
Version of Record online: 12 AUG 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Volume 116, Issue 10, pages 990–998, October 2010
How to Cite
Elias, D. O., Sivalinghem, S., Mason, A. C., Andrade, M. C. B. and Kasumovic, M. M. (2010), Vibratory Communication in the Jumping Spider Phidippus clarus: Substrate-borne Courtship Signals are Important for Male Mating Success. Ethology, 116: 990–998. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0310.2010.01815.x
- Issue online: 9 SEP 2010
- Version of Record online: 12 AUG 2010
- Received: March 22, 2010 Initial acceptance: April 4, 2010 Final acceptance: June 25, 2010 (S. Foster)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!