Emergence of Oblong School Shape: Models and Empirical Data of Fish
Article first published online: 6 SEP 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Volume 116, Issue 11, pages 1099–1112, November 2010
How to Cite
Hemelrijk, C. K., Hildenbrandt, H., Reinders, J. and Stamhuis, E. J. (2010), Emergence of Oblong School Shape: Models and Empirical Data of Fish. Ethology, 116: 1099–1112. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0310.2010.01818.x
- Issue published online: 11 OCT 2010
- Article first published online: 6 SEP 2010
- Received: January 6, 2010 Initial acceptance: February 28, 2010 Final acceptance: July 19, 2010 (K. Reinhold)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!