Differential Bird Predator Attack Rate on Seasonal Forms of the Map Butterfly (Araschnia levana L.): Does the Substrate Matter?
Article first published online: 6 SEP 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Volume 116, Issue 11, pages 1020–1026, November 2010
How to Cite
Joiris, A., Korati, S. and Van Dyck, H. (2010), Differential Bird Predator Attack Rate on Seasonal Forms of the Map Butterfly (Araschnia levana L.): Does the Substrate Matter?. Ethology, 116: 1020–1026. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0310.2010.01819.x
- Issue published online: 11 OCT 2010
- Article first published online: 6 SEP 2010
- Received: January 24, 2010 Initial acceptance: April 8, 2010 Final acceptance: June 25, 2010 (G. Beckers)
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!