Sex Differences in the Electrocommunication Signals of the Electric Fish Apteronotus bonapartii
Version of Record online: 23 SEP 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Volume 116, Issue 11, pages 1050–1064, November 2010
How to Cite
Ho, W. W., Fernandes, C. C., Alves-Gomes, J. A. and Smith, G. T. (2010), Sex Differences in the Electrocommunication Signals of the Electric Fish Apteronotus bonapartii. Ethology, 116: 1050–1064. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0310.2010.01823.x
- Issue online: 11 OCT 2010
- Version of Record online: 23 SEP 2010
- Received: February 22, 2010 Initial acceptance: May 19, 2010 Final acceptance: July 11, 2010 (D. Zeh)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!