Proximity-dependent Response to Variably Complex Mating Signals in Túngara Frogs (Physalaemus pustulosus)
Version of Record online: 23 SEP 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Volume 116, Issue 12, pages 1138–1145, December 2010
How to Cite
Akre, K. L. and Ryan, M. J. (2010), Proximity-dependent Response to Variably Complex Mating Signals in Túngara Frogs (Physalaemus pustulosus). Ethology, 116: 1138–1145. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0310.2010.01825.x
- Issue online: 12 NOV 2010
- Version of Record online: 23 SEP 2010
- Received: April 28, 2010 Initial acceptance: June 10, 2010 Final acceptance: July 21, 2010 (S. Foster)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!