The Burden of Motherhood: The Effect of Reproductive Load on Female Lizard Locomotor, Foraging, and Social Behavior
Article first published online: 19 OCT 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Volume 116, Issue 12, pages 1217–1225, December 2010
How to Cite
Johnson, M. A., Caton, J. L., Cohen, R. E., Vandecar, J. R. and Wade, J. (2010), The Burden of Motherhood: The Effect of Reproductive Load on Female Lizard Locomotor, Foraging, and Social Behavior. Ethology, 116: 1217–1225. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0310.2010.01840.x
- Issue published online: 12 NOV 2010
- Article first published online: 19 OCT 2010
- Received: August 23, 2010 Initial acceptance: August 30, 2010 Final acceptance: September 1, 2010 (L. Ebensperger)
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!