Sounds Modulate Males’ Aggressiveness in a Cichlid Fish
Version of Record online: 20 OCT 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Volume 116, Issue 12, pages 1179–1188, December 2010
How to Cite
Bertucci, F., Beauchaud, M., Attia, J. and Mathevon, N. (2010), Sounds Modulate Males’ Aggressiveness in a Cichlid Fish. Ethology, 116: 1179–1188. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0310.2010.01841.x
- Issue online: 12 NOV 2010
- Version of Record online: 20 OCT 2010
- Received: July 30, 2010 Initial acceptance: August 16, 2010 Final acceptance: August 16, 2010(G. Beckers)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!